Sunday, September 3, 2017

The "unofficial" End to Summer...

Although the calendar tells us a few more weeks remain of Summer, the Labor Day holiday weekend generally means the end of the season for most folks.



Almost everyone has finished their summer vacations. In Philly, all of our school children will be back in their classrooms by Wednesday.

So, Friends, enjoy the last holiday of the Summer of 2017. Relax, be happy, and most of all, be safe!

Have a good week, Everyone!





(photo c/o facebook.com/winniethepooh)

5 comments:

  1. Other than my birthday and yours Angela, August needs to get out of here so we can get to the cooler days, right? (lol) This year seems like it's moved so quickly, but I'm ready for Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel. Hope your Labor Day is fab! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Labor Day will depend on how my Phillies do against the NY Mets (smile!). Hope your day is a good one, RO! Thanks for visiting today.

      Delete
  2. I am holding out hope the weather is nice in Wildwood the week of the 17,18th. Finger crossed we get a little beach time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my fingers crossed, too! Thanks for visiting, Kim.

      Delete
  3. Just popping in to say hello and Happy Monday! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete