Sunday, April 2, 2017

Let's Play Ball! The 2017 Baseball Season is Here!!!!

Yay! It's baseball time, PHILLIES baseball time! ☺ My Philadelphia Phillies open their 2017 season against the Reds tomorrow, April 3rd, in Cincinnati. The team hosts their season home opener this Friday, April 7th, at Citizen Bank Park.


Here's wishing my team a happy, healthy season with lots of home runs (for Phillies' hitters), and many scoreless innings (for Phillies' pitchers).

Go, Phillies!



(photo c/o facebook.com/Phillies)


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! We need all the cheerin' we can get!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A great way for the Phillies to start the season!

      Delete
  3. When I was a kid, I used to play baseball a lot, and watch with my dad. I even had a serious crush on Jim Palmer from the Baltimore Orioles. Now, I don't watch anymore until the last two games of the World Series. lol. I hope your team does well this year, Angela! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, RO, with your good wishes for the Phillies! Have a great weekend.

      Delete