Sunday, April 3, 2016

Time for Phillies' Baseball!




Baseball, for real -- games that really count -- begins this week. The Philadelphia Phillies start the season tomorrow, April 4th, in Cincinnati against the Reds. The home opener, at Citizen Bank Park, is Monday, April 11th with the San Diego Padres.





If you followed the Phillies during their training camp in Florida, you know this team gave true meaning to their pet name, the "fightin' Phils." For this group of Phillies, the game is not over until the final out! A fan can get pretty comfortable with walk-off wins!!

Here's to my team, wishing all the players good games, good health, and good wins! Go, Phillies!!!




Have a great week, Everyone!



(photos c/o facebook.com/Phillies)

10 comments:

  1. We're diehard Orioles fans. Heck, we're just happy if they score a run!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have faith, Vonnie. Who knows? It just may be the Orioles and the Phillies in the World Series. Thanks for visiting today.

      Delete
  2. Woot! Let's go Phillies. I am hoping for a good season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Angela! I love baseball. I told Handsome we have to go this year and sit in the upper deck seats. We used to go with the boys when they were younger and haven't been in a while. Did I tell you I saw a perfect game? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A "perfect game" is a rare treat. Thanks for visiting, Vicki.

      Delete
  4. Hope your team does really well this year. Go Phillies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good wishes! We're looking for a win today. Thanks for visiting, Marion.

      Delete
  5. When I was a kid, I loved the Baltimore Orioles, and used to hang out with Jim Palmer a lot. I had a serious crush on him. (lol) I used to play baseball, too. Now, I'm totally bored by anything related to baseball. (lol) But I'm glad you have a fave team, Angela and hope they do well this year. hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, RO. Fans are keeping their fingers crossed this season! Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete