Sunday, March 6, 2016

Thank You!



Thank you to all who followed Magic Moment last week on its Virtual Blog Tour. Much gratitude to all who purchased a copy of the book, and "thank you" and "welcome" to my new “likes” on Facebook and folks who are now in my Google+ Circles. 

A special "thank you" to Lisa and Fawn who read Magic Moment, wrote, and posted reviews on their websites, Amazon, and Goodreads. I know, from experience, how time consuming reviewing books can be, and I'm grateful for your efforts.

Congratulations to Bridgett from New York, the winner of the $25 Starbucks Gift Card.

A final "SHOUT OUT" to Roxanne at Bewitching Book Tours for putting it all together. You Rock! 

Have a great week, Everyone!

12 comments:

  1. A successful blog tour is always helpful. Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a successful tour Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a triumphant tour, have you consider a new book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it. Thanks for asking, and for visiting today, Morgan.

      Delete
  4. So glad the tour was successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bewitching Books and their hosts were wonderful to work with, Marion. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete
  5. Yay! The tour was so much fun! I hope it wasn't too stressful on you, but I did love reading about you and your book! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Red. The people I worked with, and those who toured the blogs contributed to making the tour fun. I'm so glad you visited today.

      Delete