Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Visit to "The Write Way Cafe!"





On August 4th, the digital version of Magic Moment became part of Amazon Encore. What is Amazon Encore? Says Amazon: “Discover Hidden Treasures. Amazon Encore helps readers discover extraordinary, previous published, overlooked books from emerging authors.”

In celebration, I was thrilled to be a guest at The Write Way Cafe, reminiscing about taking "creative liberties" while writing.  For your reading pleasure, I've included the link to the post. 

http://thewritewaycafe.blogspot.com/2015/09/creative-liberties.html


Heartfelt appreciation to HiDee and Lynn for their always gracious hospitality, and "thank you" to the readers who stopped by for a visit.

Have a good week, Everyone.


(photo c/o dancesincreek @ morgueFile.com)

10 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I am off to read your interview/chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I had to share the good news with the masses and thrilled to find out more about the interview. Kudos on Magic Moment and Amazon! The flowers are beautiful! Hugs...Ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, RO, for the share. And, yes, the flowers are lovely. Let me give a "shout-out" to dancesincreek and morgue.File.com for the great photo! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. And I am pretty sure I did visit you that day. But many congratulations on this venture. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, I did see your post, and am always delighted when you stop by and comment. Thanks so much.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on Magic Moments' new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll get many more readers.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete