Sunday, September 28, 2014

"Running to Love" Cover Reveal



A few weeks ago when I clicked open my inbox, I got a big -- and pleasant -- surprise. Julie Strugeon, Imprint Manager at Crimson Romance, was letting me know that my novel, Magic Moment, would be included in Crimson's upcoming suspense bundle release, Running to Love.

Today, I'm delighted to present the cover to you!



I'm proud to be sharing the spotlight with some fabulous authors and their great books. Included with Magic Moment will be Thunder in the Night by Karen Fellowes, In Hot Pursuit by Karen Sue Burns, Killing Cassanova by Traci McDonald, Desperate Obsession by Anji Nolan, Love's Secret Fire by Rena Koontz, Trial Run by Anne Metikosh, Unbound by Nikkie Locke, Saving Maggie by Glenys O'Connell, and Deadly Star by CJ Peterson.

10 wonderful romantic suspense novels for only 99 cents!

Tentative release date is October 27th. I'll keep you posted. But, in the meantime what a great looking cover!

Thanks, Crimson (and, Julie!)

For information on all of Crimson's bundle releases, and latest Crimson Romance reads, check out the "ebookstore." Visit, http://www.adamsmediastore.com/crimson-romance

Have a great week, Everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lois, for stopping by with your good wishes!

      Delete
  2. I'm also wishing you many, many sales! It's such a lovely cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, that is a super cover and congratulations on the bundling and much success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki. Crimson has put me with some great authors!

      Delete
  4. This is very exciting news. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful opportuity to get your book out there. Good Luck!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, to be grouped with some awesome authors, too. Thanks, Marion, for your good wishes!

      Delete
  6. So exciting, these boxed sets are a great way to discover new to me authors, and I am excited your book was included..congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete