Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Holidays!

No, I'm not talking those holidays...I'm talking Spring Holidays.

This week we mark two very special holidays on the Jewish and Christian calendars -- Passover, which begins at sundown tomorrow... 




...and, Easter on Sunday, April 20th...



My WIP and "family time" will keep me from posting next week. I'll be back on Sunday, April 27th. Until then, I wish everyone a wonderful, blessed, peaceful week...



...and "Happy Holidays!"



                                                                                                                                    photos c/o MorgueFile.com

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Spring holiday with family Angela. We are hosting Easter dinner and I look forward to time with my children :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy and best wishes...Thanks so much for visiting today!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe we're already through most of April. Spring semester at the college is nearly over. Enjoy Spring. You on the east coast really need a break from winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The temp hit 81 degrees in Philly today! The Phillies won all THREE games in their series with the Marlins!! You couldn't ask for a better weekend here...Thanks for stopping by, Marion.

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your good wishes, Patricia. Best wishes to you, too!

      Delete