Sunday, September 1, 2013

"Musings..." about Magic Moment

Last week I was excited, and so delighted, to have Magic Moment featured on author Linda Bradd-Carroll's blog, "Musings about The Writer's Life."








Many thanks to all who visited. And, thank you, Linda, for the gracious invitation. Anyone who missed the interview, here's the link to take a look, http://blog.lindacarroll-bradd.com/2013/08/28/guest-interview--angela-adams.asp


Have a great Labor Day Holiday, and a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. I did miss the interview! I tried the link and it came back with an error. Congrats on the Crimson Rose release :) XOXO, Niecey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a few emails from folks who had the same dilemma. But, thanks so much -- I appreciate the visit. Enjoy the Holiday weekend.

      Delete