Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Anniversary, Crimson Romance!


Crimson Romance, who published my first novel, Magic Moment, is a part of Adams Media which is a part of F+W Media.  F+W is known for Writer’s Digest magazine (back in my Community College days, I tutored English 101 and would read Writer’s Digest while waiting for my appointments to arrive). 

Adams Media's main focus was nonfiction until 2011 when they acquired Tyrus Books to publish crime fiction novels.  Crimson arrived in 2012 followed by Merit Press, a young adult imprint.

This past year has been a joy, and an awesome experience, working with Crimson.  From the day I received the offer (YES!!! They want to publish Magic Moment!)  to working with the editing and proofing folks, and now promotion – I can’t find enough kind words to say about the organization and those who I’ve worked with behind the scenes (I don’t want to mention names because I’m afraid I’ll leave someone out).  Thank you, all!
When I checked my post office box this week, I was surprised and touched to find a small gift with a lovely note, a “thank you” for being a Crimson author.

As a token of appreciation to all of you for following Crimson authors and books this past year, Crimson is offering a giveaway to celebrate.  The sweepstakes, which runs from now until July 15, is the grand prize of a Kindle Fire HD – fully loaded with EVERY book published during this first year!
 
 
 
For Crimson Contest Information,
Visit Crimson’s Homepage,
To review Crimson Writer’s Submission Guidelines,
 
And, wishing you many more anniversaries, Crimson!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment