Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cheers for Goddess Fish!!!

Back in the toddler days of e-zines, I was looking for a home for a short story I'd written titled "Burgers and Ice Cream." I clicked on Google and typed "Short Fiction Market." Among the responses was something called The Long and Short of It.
 
I found the website, and while it was primarily a book review site, The Long and Short of It offered every Thursday what it called the "Thrifty Thursday" short read. Judy Thomas and Marianne Arkins accepted "Burgers and Ice Cream," and I've been hooked on their website ever since. Over the last several years, I've been delighted to see three of my stories appear on their pages. 
 
The Long and Short of It was revamped, has grown, and is now Long and Short Reviews. Although I can't kick the habit of calling it "The Long and Short of It," book reviews are delivered every morning to my inbox.
 
 
 

Fast Forward to 2012 and my first novel, Magic Moment, is published. I was looking for someone to help me with promotion. When Goddess Fish Promotions popped up in the search engine, I said, "Gee, that name sounds familiar." It was familiar because the name belong to none other than Judy and Marianne.

Goddess Fish Promotions set up my first blog tour last February, and I just completed a second with them. With a background in publishing and promotion, Goddess Fish offers everything needed for marketing a book – from advertising banners to promotional book videos to virtual book tours and much more.  As I often tell my RWA chapter mates, I was so happy with the February tour, I decided to do the second one in May. 

To learn more about Goddess Fish Promotions (and the answer to the questions who is "Goddess" and who is "Fish"),visit, http://www.goddessfish.com/

For information on current and upcoming tours, visit,
Or simply click on Goddess Fish Facebook page,
And I would be remiss if I didn't give the address for one of the best e-zines around, Long and Short Reviews. Visit, http://www.longandshortreviews.com/.

 Have a great week, Everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. I review for them both, and I agree!!! They are awesome to work with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoy receiving the LASR in my inbox. I read in the morning while drinking my coffee. Thank you for reading and reviewing -- and, for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela, Glad to hear that your experience was a good one. I'm going to bookmark their site.Thanks for the info! Renee

    ReplyDelete