Sunday, May 19, 2013

Love Romance Passion Review


I've rescheduled the post I had planned for today because I received a pleasant surprise this morning. While scrolling through my e-newsletter inbox while drinking my coffee, I saw “Love Romance Passion…Review:  Magic Moment by Angela Adams.” 
First, I’m excited because my book was read and reviewed. I clicked on the link. Cara Lynn, the reviewer, had given Magic Moment FIVE stars out of five.
After reading the review twice, and since there’s no one awake in my house at 7:30 on a Sunday morning to share my great news, I had to “shout-out” a thank you (as in leaving a comment) to Cara Lynn. I am so grateful she took the time to read my book and post review. Thank you, Cara Lynn!

To read the review, please visit, http://www.loveromancepassion.com/review-magic-moment-by-angela-adams/


No comments:

Post a Comment