Sunday, November 11, 2012

Book Reviews

Most of you know that I start my day with a cup of coffee and reading the dozens of book review e-newsletters that pop in my "inbox" during the wee hours. 

So, on Thursday morning, I'm sipping and scrolling.  I click on Book Savvy Babe and see "Romantic Suspense:  Magic Moment by Angela Adams"

I almost fainted.

Here was my book reviewed by a professional.  It was such a thrill.  Only, since I'm generally reading at 6:30 a.m., it was too early to call anyone and shout the news. 

Here's the website for Book Savvy Babe should you want to check out Magic Moment's review and the other great books featured.

http://www.booksavvybabe.com






On a more important, serious, and solemn note, happy Veterans’ Day to our fabulous Vets.  Thank you so much for your service.

7 comments:

  1. How exciting Angela! I can only imagine how you must have felt! Edith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Edith, for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! So glad to see your book getting some attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment on the review - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, my comment didn't take at booksavvybabe, but I'll keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Liana,

    Thanks so much for checking out my blog and the book savvy review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Marie,

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and checking out Book Savvy Babe. I have a problem, too, with commenting on some blogs. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete