Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blogging

I’m far from being considered “tech savvy.”  So, when it comes to anything other than hit the “send” button, I have to ask friends or read a book. 

Since I would like to “redecorate” this blog, I've been reading books on blogs and blogging.  The first on the list was How to Blog a Book by Nina Amir.  Anything that is good, I enjoy passing on to all of you.  This book was very good.

While the premise is how to write (and publish) an entire book using your blog posts, I found some of the other tips included – such as how to write blog posts, gaining blog readers, and promoting your writing – extremely helpful.

If you’re interest in checking out the book, here’s the Amazon link

http://www.amazon.com/How-Blog-Book-Publish-Promote/dp/1599635402/ref=sr_1_1?s=book&=ie=UTF8&qid=135325339&sr=1-1&keywords=how+to+blog+a+book

If anyone has any books on blogging or website design to recommend to me (or ideas on a more attractive blog), please feel free to leave a comment.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment