Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Long and Short Reviews!


I’ve been away from this blog for the past two weeks mostly due to celebrating my birthday.  Yes, last week was my birthday, and I spent a lot of time catching up with friends and family.  So many people that I love and have a fondness for, but the reality of day to day living is that our only contact is the annual Christmas card exchange and the birthday phone call/email swap.
Then, Mona Risk, one of my From the Heart Romance Writers' chapter mates, reminded me that August is also the anniversary month for Long and Short Reviews.  Five fabulous years of interviews, reviews, short stories, and other goodies.

I wrote an earlier post (June 26, 2012) on Long and Short Reviews (I have a habit of referring to it as "The" Long and Short Reviews).  LASR is very dear to my heart.  Along with having accepted several of my short stories over the years, I was interviewed and given the opportunity to talk about my short story, “Burgers and Hot Chocolate,” when the anthology, Winter Wonders was released.
Please stop by Long and Short Reviews and offer best wishes
http://www.longandshortreviews.com

And say “hi” to Mona
http://lasrguest.blogspot.com/2012/08/anniversary-blog-fest-mona-risk.html

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Angela! We are very happy to share August with you :-) Long and Short Reviews was The Long and the Short of It, so I bet that's where the "The" comes in ;-)

    Thanks again for the shout-out and the linky-love!!!

    Don't forget to leave comments on the post... at 9 PM EST we'll be giving away a $50 Amazon or BN GC... as well as a $25 one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Angela! I believe everyone should celebrate their birthday for a week, at least! I always have and some think it's self-centered, but why wouldn't you celebrate the one day of the year that's just for you--your own personal holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liana, I have always liked the way you think :)

    ReplyDelete