Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Reading

Those of you who answered my call for book suggestions, emailed me their recommendations.  I thought I'd share those comments with you.

Contemporary Romance:
Bared to YouA Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Category Romance:
Montana Cowboy by Jillian Hart
Expecting a Miracle by Jackie Braun

Historical Romance:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

General Fiction:
Silent Mercy by Linda Fairstein

Mystery:
Any book in the Walt Longmire Series (what a compliment to an author!) by Craig Johnson

Thank you so much...I need some reading material while taking a few days for some R&R. 

Since most of my readers are heading out to California for the annual RWA Conference, I won't be blogging until August (which is really only a week away).  I look forward to hearing about your conference experiences.  Good luck to all, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment