Monday, June 18, 2012

Introducing "me"

Welcome!

Starting this blog is probably one of the "most challenging" things I've ever had to do.  I don't really like to talk about myself -- which is what most bloggers do on their blogs.

As Angela Adams, I write romance fiction.  My short stories have appeared in The Long & Short of Reviews, Oysters & Chocolate, and in the anthology, Winter Wonders.

I also write nonfiction, mostly book reviews, under the name Angela Raye.  My reviews have appeared in Romance at Heart

"The Angies" (which is how my best friend from college refers to me) are members of Romance Writers of America, and its online chapter, From The Heart Romance Writers.

Since I don't enjoy talking about me, you may be asking why I started a blog.  Well, it's my hope that I can get other authors to discuss our mutual interests -- writing, fiction, publishing, etc.

So if you have any ideas, please stop by and chat.  Because the more you  talk, and the less I have to, all the better for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment